Saturday, September 26, 2009

Calling all Moms

I have decided that we all need to get together and write a book on baby etiquette. People are so ridiculous when it comes to babies!! They are either retarded or they really don't have a clue on what is appropriate when it comes to talking, holding or being around our little bundles of joy.

For example; Why do People think it's okay to come up to your baby and touch them?? Would it be okay for me to come up to you and start touching your face and body? No, so don't do it to my baby.

Here are a few issues I seem to keep running into especially #1, 2, 3, 8, 9 and 10
  1. If I don't know you please don't touch my baby.
  2. If I do know you please ask if you can touch my baby. Don't just assume that it's cool, cause it might not be.
  3. If I don't know you please don't ask to hold my baby.
  4. If I agree for you to hold my baby don't try taking off with her so you can show some random person MY baby.
  5. If you are holding my baby PLEASE don't wrap them up in some random blanket...gross!
  6. If you are holding my baby don't throw her in the air. I don't do that with her so please Don't do it, thanks.
  7. Please don't call my baby a chunker especially if I don't know you that well.
  8. If you are holding my baby please don't let your kids hold her, she's not a toy.
  9. Please don't let your kids touch my babies binkie or toys cause I just saw them picking there nose.
  10. Please don't serve hot food over my babies head I would prefer her not to be scalded.

I just don't get it, why do people think it's okay to do these things? I really think that the "Public" needs our help and that is why we need to write this book. Please tell me what kind of weird things happen to you so I don't feel so alone or how you deal with these people.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh man, all of those happen, and it always makes me wonder...haha. So weird.

Claudia Luckey said...

i completely agree. Lordy. Or when they hold your baby and smother her and then they smell like their horrible perfume eew