Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas


I love Christmas Eve. It reminds me of when I was a little girl and everyone would get together at my grandparents house. There would be yummy food, loud laughs, a little drama and of course gifts.
This year brought those memories back. My Aunt Lucie and Joe came by with the girls, Ericka and Pat were also there too, my Uncle Mario made an appearance, my aunt Minnie and one of her friends also stopped by. We ate yummy food, laughed a ton and had a little drama. During the evening Mason was no where to be found. Everyone was calling out for him and looking for him, it turned out that he fell asleep on the couch and covered himself up with my aunt Lucie's coat. My aunt was getting ready to go outside and look for him when she went to get her coat and found him fast asleep. It gave us a good scare but everything turned out okay. After dinner it was time to open up the gifts. Mila had a blast tearing up the paper. The evening couldn't have been any better.
The next day Mike, Mila and I had our own little Christmas. We exchanged gift and spent some great quality time. After hanging out at home for awhile we made it over to Marilyn's house where we enjoyed Marilyn, Jeff, Kimberly and Daileigh's company. Everyone loved their gifts which is always fun. Christmas lunch was delicious!! You can never go wrong with Lucille's BBQ. This was probably one of the best Christmas Eve and Christmas I have had in a long time.













1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Honestly, Mila couldn't get cuter. Especially in that cute red floral get-up! And you look amazing in that silver hotness. Work it out girl!!