Wednesday, June 2, 2010

She's 29

I seriously had the best birthday this year!!! Last Friday Mike took me out to Stone Creek Grille where we ate like royalty. Don't judge but we had two appetizers, we each had a huge steak and then we finished off our meal with two dessert. We were so stuffed but enjoyed every minute of it!! (Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of our fun dinner date)




When Saturday came we made our way over to California Adventure. Surprisingly, it wasn't crowded at all considering it was Memorial Weekend. Disneyland on the other hand was CRAZY busy. So needless to say we hung out at CA Adventure. I've been there so many times and thought I have done it all but I was wrong. We went on some new rides and had tons of fun. By far my favorite ride was the HUGE ferris wheel. All in all, it was a great birthday and Memorial Weekend.


In line for Play House Disney


Look who got pink adidas



The CRAZY lady bug ride




The breeze never felt so good





Loved the view





















No comments: