Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Love when mom takes me shopping


It's always so nice when my mom takes me shopping. My mom and I have been in Arizona for the last couple of days for a Realtor convention. Today we finally got to take some time out and head on down to the Scottsdale Mall. By the time we left the mall I had a new purse in hand and this amazing diaper bag. Yes, I know its still really early and our baby is the size of a Kidney Bean but how could I say no when my mom offered. It's perfect. I am sure this will be my only diaper bag until the day I stop reproducing. Thanks Mom.

3 comments:

Claudia Luckey said...

yayyy

Chrissy said...

Does your mom want to adopt another daughter? Haha, I heard that mall is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with Chrissy..... is there room for one more? :)