Thursday, February 4, 2010

Disneyland again

Mila and I meet some friends at Disneyland on Monday and of course we had a blast. We had many first during this last trip which made things a little more exciting. We made our way over to California Adventure and went on Flik's Flyers, Heimlich's "Chew Chew" Train and the we enjoyed the show over at Disney's Play house. Mila loved the Disney Play house. She got to see one of her favorite shows, Handy Manny, perform and she danced her little heart out. After our quick trip to CA adventure we headed over to Disneyland. I just love Disneyland!!! It just makes me so happy. I love walking down Main Street and seeing all the people crowd the street and then seeing the Castle at the end of the street. Anyhow, another few firsts were Dumbo and the Carousel. I wish that I had taken more pictures that day but it was kinda hard to take pictures while having to buckle Mila in and out of her stroller and keep up with the other moms. I promise that next trip I will make sure to take tons of photos.

Mila getting up to dance


Samantha enjoying the show

Lukey and Mark


right after Dumbo





The boys playing with Mila

No comments: