Saturday, July 26, 2008

Arrrn't you glad you came???






Tonight was a big success!! The party was off the plank. Normally I am horrible about keeping surprises, but I managed to keep my mouth shut. I was able to plan Mike’s surprise birthday party. The best part of the surprise is that he had no clue that anything was even planned for him. He thought he was just having dinner with his mom, Jeff and me. Ha ha! I am berry berry sneaky. Thank you to everyone who came on down to Lucille’s to celebrate Mike’s 30th birthday. We had a blast. XOXO


3 comments:

Rachel Gillie said...

Yvette you are amazing: 1) because you surprised Mike (and it is impossible to really surprise people). 2) The pirate decorations are adorable. 3) You are a great visiting teacher!!
I am doing a Girls' Night Out on Wed to see Mama Mia, call me if you want to go!

Claudia Luckey said...

was that your mom i just saw in the picture????

Chrissy said...

This was such a fun night girl. You really know how to throw a party!