Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Boo Bee!!!

Vectors / Renders


Today is Mikey's 30th Birthday. For breakfast I got him a yummy MiMi's Cafe "Honey Bran Muffin" and stuck some candles in it, poured him a glass of O.J. and sang him "Happy Birthday". We weren't able to meet for lunch because he was too busy. However, when he came home I had decorated our living room and had dinner and dessert ready for him. I made rosemary orange chicken and these amazing diced potatoes that had onion, garlic and parsley. We gobbled that all up and then I brought out the sweets. Dessert was a phenomenal Crème Brûlée I made from scratch. Mike was so impressed that I made his favorite dessert and that it came out amazing. I was pretty impressed with myself too. Ha haha ha Happy Birthday Boo!!! I love you.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Yvette!

I just saw your blog on Luke & Chrissy's page. I love it. Happy birthday to Mike! I'm so impressed with your cooking skills.. you need to give me some lessons :)

Michelle McGrath
www.mcgrathscene.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Haha, that is my favorite too dessert too. I can't believe you "domestic diva". I guess you are more Mormon than me! Hahaha

Chrissy said...

Sorry for the 2 toos....haha

Claudia Luckey said...

that sounds soooo good. Luckey's birthday is coming up at the end of august.. he's going to be 31.. andi think i'm going to make him carrot cake from scratch... that's his favorite