Wednesday, July 16, 2008

On a lighter note....

If you truly know me you would know that I love laughing at other peoples misfortunes. I know it sounds really cruel and unsaint like but I am just being honest. I love watching America's Funniest home video's. It's one of my guilty pleasures. Watching people fall down is probably my favorite misfortune that happens to others. It seems like I can never get enough. I love letting out huge belly laughs while tears roll down my face. Here are a few of my favorite pieces. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Ahhh ha ha ha!!!

3 comments:

Claudia Luckey said...

gosh i wish i was at your house because i know if i was there i would be laughing even harder because your laugh is contagious

Jen Proffit said...

This is hilarious! Thanks for posting. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

beth said...

ahhhh this is so you to post these!!! hahahahaha