Saturday, July 12, 2008

Living without TV


June 27th our TV conked out. I turned on the TV when I woke up and saw a green flash on the screen and then the screen went black. The sound worked perfectly but no picture. Living without TV is no joke. I sat there listening to the TV and would occasionally look up to see what was going on but there was just a black wall staring back at me. So Mikey and I headed down to costco and looked around, compared prices, and then headed home without a TV. I thought for sure we were going to get a TV that night but we didn't. I never really realized how much TV we watched until we didn't have one. As soon as we got home...without a TV....Mike researched different TV's for hours. The next morning we woke up early and headed to costco. I am excited to announce that we are proud owners of a Philips flat screen. No more old school big box TV!!!

No comments: