Monday, July 14, 2008

I want to be pregnant....

I'm so ready to start our family. One minute we were starting our family and then the next minute we weren't. I know that things happen for a reason but it still is leaving me kinda sad. I was at the mall on Friday and I kept seeing pregnant women and tiny babies and I have to admit I was a little bit jealous. I know my time will come when H.F. is ready for me to start a family and all I can do is wait patiently.Hopefully in a few months Crystal will look like this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will happen. Just think of what a great mama you'll be and how much you'll love that little baby when he or she finally gets here. Keep your head up, and keep practicing;) We'll keep you in our prayers!

Chrissy said...

It will. You were born to be a mommy, it will happen.